In the event that the Customer refuses the services of the Contractor in payment for a separate course, it is made on a separate application of the Customer in writing by registered mail with a list of attachments and a return receipt to the address of the Contractor specified in this agreement. The return application must state the reasons why the Customer requires the return of funds, details for the transfer of funds, and a copy of the Customer's identity document must be attached. When sending an application for a return by mail, the Customer additionally notifies the Contractor about this to the support service with the attachment of copies of the application and a receipt for sending the letter.
- an application for a refund was sent to the Contractor no later than 3 (three) business days from the moment of obtaining access to the corresponding course, at which the claim for refund was declared;
- The Customer promptly notified the Contractor through the support service about sending a registered letter with a return request (no later than 24 hours from the moment of sending);
- the reasons why the Customer requires a return are recognized by the Contractor as reasonable. In the absence of one or more of the return conditions specified in this clause, the Contractor has the right to refuse to satisfy the Customer's request.
The Contractor refuses to satisfy the application for return if it is submitted by the Customer for the following reasons:
- change of vital interests and priorities of the Customer;
- the software on the personal computer or mobile phone of the Customer and its technical means do not allow viewing and studying the materials of online courses.
The decision to return or refuse to return funds is made by the Contractor within 10 (ten) business days from the date the Contractor receives a written application from the Customer for the return.
The funds are returned to the account of the Customer from which the payment was made, or to another account as agreed by the Parties.
Registration information Sole Proprietor: Provotorov Dmitry Igorevich Taxpayer Identification Number: 366220560943 Primary State Registration Number: 318366800047369 Legal address: Russian Federation, 394036, Voronezh region, Voronezh, st. Mira, house 2, apt. 39